After school on Friday I decided to walk along La Rambla - one of the most famous streets in Barcelona. It's a mile long and full of tourists ;). Along the way, I visited this incredible market:
So this is Day 7 in Barca! I went to El Lokal's pastor's home for breakfast this morning. Then I attempted to go to my neighborhood library to do some homework, but they closed on me at 2pm :(. So I just came home to work. I feel like I should be out doing touristy things but I'm worried I won't be able to get my homework done! I'm hoping to get into Portfolio, Typography 1, and Exhibit Design... plus something else to fulfill my credits. For Portfolio, we have to write an analysis of a "design book" (in Spanish), and for Exhibit Design we need to prepare a mini-presentation (in Catalan)!! Normally this would be easy enough... but it's taking me forever because I have to look up every other word! Oh the joys of being an exchange student.
I ended up skyping with my mom and sister most of the afternoon :). At one point I went to make lunch and my sister went off to do something so our teddy bears had a nice video chat. hehe...
Sunday tomorrow! I think I'm going to go try Viviane's church :).
commentitos?? hahaha
ReplyDeletemy xongxong is the cutest
no i think mine is cuter. your's has horns.
ReplyDeletehahaha, skyping bears! btw, what's your skype id?
ReplyDeletedang joyce, you LOVE the beach. and chocolate. good luck on your projects!
Awww aren't those bears cute. Oof already getting hit with projects like that! You might be a master at 2 languages by the time you come back -- spanish and catalan! Sounds like you are using both just as much as each other.
ReplyDeleteaww that's so cute haha.
ReplyDeletewe should chat on skype! :)